The cyclone clutch cover is a must-have when it comes to keeping your clutches and CVT belt cool in your Polaris RZR PRO-XP machine. The Cyclone is a fan that is structurally integrated into the cover and designed to keep airflow coming when you need it the most. Feel the difference! 🏁💨
While testing (BMP) saw a 40–50 Degree Fahrenheit decrease in belt temperatures.
- Maximizes cooling
- Fan blades were designed into the billet cover to effectively move air while decreasing weight and increasing strength
- Decreases belt temp prolonging belt life
- Constant cooling directed on the primary clutch
- 40-50 Degree decrease in temps
- 6061 Billet Aluminum
- FAQ - Does the clutch need to be rebalanced? Answer - We have been testing the Cyclone on the P85 clutches without rebalancing and have seen no premature wear on clutch or engine. The Imbalance is so minimal compared to the imbalance of the engine the combined result has been nil.
- Designed, developed, and built in the USA