The Assault Industries Adventure Rack, formerly known as the spare tire rack, has been completely redesigned to be one of the most utilitarian products ever made by ASSAULT INDUSTRIES! The original spare tire rack was a pioneering development that enabled riders to effortlessly move their tire out of the way to access bed contents and securely lock down to the bed providing adequate rearview clearance. The new design offers the same great functionality as before but with many changes and upgrades.
The main platform is much wider with dimpled and slotted utility plates welded in to provide a flat plain for storage on the top or bottom. For added stability, 2 hinge pivots were added where the rack mounts to the cage. For greater adjustability, there are 3 mounting options for the new shorter EZ lift gas shocks and latch strikers. Latch brackets mount directly to the rear cage bolts. Placing the latches at this position offers more bed clearance while also making it so no part of the Adventure Rack touches the body of the vehicle. The overall installed appearance is much cleaner than the previous design.
The EZ-Lift gas shocks are shorter and stronger! The rack does not go up so high, making it easier to reach when lowering it back into the locked position. The 3 point “Y” strap holds up to a 32-inch tire. The straps are also useful for holding a variety of other things in place!
The rack system is finished with a durable semi-gloss powder-coated black finish and is made in the USA from high grade 1018 steel for superior strength and rigidity.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fits Polaris RZR XP 1000 series UTVs
- Utilitarian design
- Works with Rubbermaid ActionPacker Lockable Storage Box, 8 Gallon (#1170)
- Fits OEM and some aftermarket cages
- 2 hinge points at the rear for better stability
- Mounts to cage, not the body
- Highly adjustable for best possible fit
- Constructed from high grade 1018 steel
- Black semi-gloss powder-coated finish
- Stronger EZ-Lift gas shocks (Strong Arm 4512) to access rear storage
- 90º lift force per shock
- More bed storage clearence
- Holds up to 32in. wheel/tire (fitment may vary on Turbo S)
- Included 3pt "Y" holds tire in place
- Locks in place with EZ latches
- Easy to install
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
*Fits 2014-2019 RZR 1000
2017-2020 RZR TURBO
2018-2020 RZR TURBO-S