NEW V2.0 – The Stage-6 Sandblaster V2.0 "Big Turbo" kit from EVOLUTION POWERSPORTS has been completely revamped for 2019 and has been redesigned with the serious racer in mind. 1 major upgrade of the V2.0 Turbo compared to its predecessor is VSR balancing. Each Turbo is VSR balanced to obtain maximum boost pressure and dependability. In a nutshell.. POWER when you want it, without all the mechanical issues!
NEW- All turbos are VSR balanced
- Only top turbo shops in the country have VSR balancing equipment as the machine costs more than $50,000.00. VSR Balancing is absolutely vital to turbocharger longevity at high boost pressures. The balancing process involves spinning the rotating assembly of the turbo to speeds that the components will see in the field. By doing this, the smallest imbalance can be rectified. This provides for the quickest spool and longest service life. VSR balancing is not the same as balancing!!! Most rebuilt and aftermarket turbos are NOT VSR balanced. All EVP Stage 6 turbos come with a VSR balance report.
- Unlike other companies, there is no downtime with our turbo upgrade! We send you a brand new turbocharger with larger, billet wheel, custom compressor cover and higher flowing turbine wheel!
- TiAL Wastegate
- Revised turbine for more flow with less backpressure
- Revised tuning for better driveability
- More power – up to 209 WHP on E85! See updated dyno charts
- More fuel choices – everything from 91, 93, 110 and E85!
- With our Maptuner X Programmer/Datalogger, tunes can be switched between quickly – just change fuel and load a new program!
- Now includes EVP Charge Tube, BOV kit and VFlow Intake kit!
See description below for more details
RZR XP/TURBO-S Stage 6 “Sandblaster” Big Turbo Upgrade V2.0:
Evolution Powersports is proud to introduce our race proven “Sandblaster” Big Turbo upgrade for the 2016+ Polaris RZR XP Turbo. Once we extracted the most usable power from the stock turbocharger, we began looking at other turbo options to get more power from the Polaris 925 CC engine. There are many turbochargers on the market that would work for this engine, but all of them would require a custom header (which are prone to crack), turbo support brackets, custom charge tubes and custom exhaust. Going this route would necessitate customers who have already purchased EVO or other companies’ exhausts to essentially purchase another exhaust and/or other components to fit the new turbocharger. The OEM turbocharger is limited by compressor size and bearing durability and is maxed out at 21 lbs of boost at sea level. Our solution was to engineer a custom CHRA/Turbine/Compressor which was capable of big boost while remaining durable and fit within the OEM header/exhaust housing. This would allow customers to reuse their aftermarket exhausts and keep the cost of the turbo upgrade in check. This type of engineering is far outside wheelhouse of most competitors. We pride ourselves on innovative solutions that allows for not only big power, but ease of installation, cost, and the reusing of as many OEM and/or customer purchased parts as possible. For those who are familiar with our snowmobile products – our “Big Chute” & “Hole Shot” turbocharger upgrades (which are engineered similarly to the RZR XP Turbo Stage 6 “Sandblaster”) are still unrivaled after 5 years in the Trail Big Turbo class of drag/lake racing and mountain “Chute Climbing”.
The results of this upgrade have been outstanding – big boost 209+ wheel horsepower. Not only has the combination been dyno & field tested, but raced. The Evolution Powersports Stage 6 “Sandblaster” turbo won the 2016 SXS Wars XP Turbo – Big Turbo class! This was on a 100% bone stock engine (except for head studs). The driveablity of this kit is stock like and there is tuning available for a variety of boost levels and fuel choices.
Stage 6 “Sandblaster” Includes:
- NEW – upgraded calibrations for the 2017 – 2019 (including Turbo S) models with improved part throttle driveability and more power with less boost. Wheel Horsepower Power Levels are as follows: E85 = 209+, 110 Octane = 204+, 93 Octane = 160+ and 91 Octane = 155+
- NEW – upgraded calibrations for 2016 models with 17 camshafts. Improved part throttle driveability and more power with less boost.
- 100% Evolution Powersports ECU tuned – no piggybacks or extra injectors
- New turbocharger CHRA with billet compressor and custom turbine, wastegate actuator and black powder coated compressor cover. Custom compressor colors upon request.
- TiAL Wastegate
- EVP Big Injectors
- EVP Big Fuel Pump
- EVP Charge Tube
- EVP BOV
- EVP V-FLow Silicone Intake
- Detailed instructions
- EVP or other free flowing, slip on exhaust REQUIRED
*Fits 2017-2020 RZR XP TURBO
2018-2020 RZR TURBO-S
*WARNING: This upgrade will double the power of your machine. Adult operation recommended