RZR XP TURBO/TURBO-S Captain’s Choice Exhaust
is a cut out style exhaust which allows both quiet and loud exhaust notes in one package. With the cut out valve closed, the exhaust is only slightly louder than the OEM, but with it open, you will hear the twin cylinder Polaris engine roar! The built in house, 304 stainless steel muffler has two pathways inside. The boost actuated exhaust valve controls whether the exhaust has to go through the quiet channel, or the second path which is a straight pipe through the muffler. When cruising below 5 lbs of boost, the valve is closed, but step on it and the valve opens! Not only does the exhaust note get louder, but extra horsepower is freed up! This allows the best of both worlds – keep the sound in check for sound sensitive areas, or let it rip.
DISCLAIMER OF PRODUCT FITNESS
Evolution Powersports, LLC is the SELLER of the products offered for sale on this website or through an authorized dealer. By purchasing any product, BUYER acknowledges and agrees to the following:
1. All products offered for sale through this website or through an authorized dealer are designed for “nonroad vehicles” as defined in §216(11) of the federal Clean Air Act (CAA) and, therefore, are intended for off-road use only.
2. Use of this product on any state or federal highway could violate the CAA. The BUYER has the sole responsibility for reviewing the CAA and all applicable U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations to determine compliance with vehicle emission standards.
3. It is the responsibility of the BUYER to ensure all users of products purchased by BUYER understand and comply with all local, state and federal laws regarding vehicle emissions standards, noise/sound, and speed/use.
4. Installation and use of these products could result in the voidance of vehicle and/or parts manufacturers’ warranties.
5. BUYER is not relying upon SELLER’S skill or judgment to select or furnish products suitable for any particular purpose and all products are sold without any warranty whatsoever, express or implied, as to fitness for any particular intended use.